top of page


Cancellation of Reservations

Cancellations made within 3 days of our arranged date will result in a loss of your downpayment. Cancellation fee for the flight ticket will also apply, if not fully non-refundable.


Payment Procedures 
All encounters from 6 hrs require a downpayment + return flight/train ticket if applicable. You may book and pay for my ticket yourself, but if you choose not to do so, the cost of the ticket will add to the downpayment.

Downpayment = 40% of the companion fee (the remaining 60% is to be paid upon my arrival)

Payment Options
WISE - discreet card payments

PayPal +5% fee

SWISH (Swedish users)

CashApp (USA users)



xPortal |non-custodial Crypto Wallet

Feel free to download my favourite digital crypto wallet for easy ,fast and cheap transactions 

Let's keep it real 

Please be as candid as you can about yourself and what you expect from me as your companion. When people are vague or reluctant to express their needs I find that this only leads to them feeling disappointed and “let down”. Because I have done this for long enough to recognise when an inquiry is genuine, I expect you to take this as seriously as I do, which is why I expect you to have read my profile and this page before sending off your booking request. 

milf international high class escort stockholm

Booking Form

Thank you!

I will get back to you within the next 12hrs

bottom of page