824201594256 BOOKING | Swedish Harmony International

booking.

 

For a smooth & speedy online communication, we will need to know the following information

 

  • Your full name  – I’m sorry but I cannot engage in conversations with anonymous people. There are no exceptions to this rule.

  • Your phone number – this is for reference only. We will not call you at any point in the booking process if not agreed to do so. 

  • The date of the proposed meeting – if we do not know the date of the meeting then it will be impossible to give you answer about availability.

  • The time you would like the meeting to start at, and it’s duration 

 

If you do not know which lady you would like to meet then a shortlist of what you are looking for would be helpful as it will give me an idea of your taste and also will enable me to make recommendations based on this.

 

I reserve the right not reply to any booking forms if any of the above information is omitted.

 

When contacting us, please be as candid about yourself and what you are looking for in a companion. When people are vague or reluctant to express their needs I find that this only leads to them feeling disappointed and “let down” by the lady or the agency. 

 

Please note that I have done this for long enough to know when an inquiry is genuine and I expect our clientele to be as serious as we are which is why we expect them to have read the model profiles & this page before contacting us.

Terms & Conditions

International travel requires an appointment of a minimum 12 hrs and preferably with a 2-day advance notice.

Having said that, some of our companions are available for an "over day" trip (6hrs), when flight duration is less than 2 hrs one way.

 

Rates are quoted individually. 

Payment Procedures

All encounters of 6 hours or longer require a downpayment of 40% + return flight ticket if not a local appointment. (You may book and pay for her flight ticket yourself. If you choose not to do so, the cost of the ticket is part of the down payment). The remaining 60% is to be paid to your companion upon arrival.

Please do not subject your companion to the uncomfortable task of asking for payment.

 

This deposit can be paid via Credit Card* (3% surcharge), Bank Wire, Westernunion or PayPal. 

 

* Visa, MasterCard, Amex

 

Cancellation of Reservation

If your appointment was already paid for then you will be asked for a cancellation fee of 25% of the value of the booking. If the flight ticket was already paid for the cancellation fees of the relevant airline will apply.

 

Mature escorts, Budapest Escorts, Hungarian Escorts, Polish Escort, Escorts Stockholm, Eastern European Escort, GFE, PSE, Fetish Escorts, Trans, TS, Shemales, Transexual Escorts, Exclusive Escort Agency, London Escorts, Busty Escorts, Petite Escorts, Göteborg Escorts, Travel companions, VIP escorts, Escorts in Chicago, Ebony Escorts, Bisexual escorts, International Escort Agency, Swedish Escorts, Vienna Escorts